All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Onatarus, 68 Shammy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:40 pm 
Initiate

Class: Shaman
Name: Onatarus
Past Guilds: <Eternal Alligience>
Cite reasons why you left them (Guild disbanded without notice. Some former member speculate GL's account was sold. No idea for sure).

Talent spec: <I was full Resto right up until this weekend. Respeced enhance for solo grind / leveling. I'd prefer resto but PUG's are a bitch and can't solo grind well resto...> Have no problem what so ever respecing if need be.

Current keys: <Reservoir, Flamewrought, Shadow lab>

Availability: <Usually min 4-6 hours a day. >

About you: <I've been on TN since server went live with my rogue. Took a long break just after BC came out, been back about 3 weeks so right now I'm playing catchup on gear and content. There are still instances I havent even seen yet. I want to remedy that and get back to the heavy raid grind, melting face, farming epics and enjoying robust guild chat / vent when the resident (instert class here) wipes everybody for the (n)th time. I dont expect or need to have my hand held. I'm looking to see the 'end game' again.>

Post subject: Re: Onatarus, 68 Shammy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:57 pm 
Optimus Prime

Class: Druid
Profession: Herbalism
Profession: Skinning
So, I have a few things to explain about our end game deal.

We do kara weekley and are getting into ZA now that we have a group of steady raiders again.

We have about half of our 70's in a coalition called TNR, who raids tier 6 content. These folks are pretty much above the content the rest of us try to raid, but help out when they can. (We didn't have the numbers for our own raids at the time.) They also give us access to shiny crafted items >.>

If you DO wish to join up with tnr and the huge deadly boss killing, thats a seperate thing, and its heavily competitive.

That said, I would love to get to a point where dominicide could stand on its own legs in teh 25 mans. And thats one of the reasons why i've been looking through the LFGUILD channel and paying attention to people who seem to have half a brain.

In any case, if it sounds good for you to have a weekly clear of kara, heroics, and bieng part of learning ZA, cool beans!

Post subject: Re: Onatarus, 68 Shammy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:00 pm 
Initiate

Yeah, dont get me wrong..I know I'm not ready for the deep end by any means. Kara and Heroics sounds pefect Smile