Dominicide

Twisting Nether - Horde
It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 Posts ] 
 Post subject: Allenon lvl 70 warlock
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:47 pm 
Initiate

Class: Warlock
Name: Allenon
Class: Undead warlock, level 70
Past Guilds: Blood at dawn, Firestorm cabal; i left blood at dawn because i was ready to start raiding and they were heading in a different direction. Firestorm cabal merged with blitzkrieg, and i just was not a fan of it, the guildies in my opinion did not merge well.

Talent spec: My spec is 41 points in affliction, and 20 points in destruction. I think that shadow damage is more effective and i think i am very good at it.

Current keys: <List heroic mode and raid instance keys that you now have> I have my karazhan key and have raided it numerous times i am revered with the violet eye. I also have my coilfang reservoir heroic key, and my heroic key for Caverns of time. I have 4k more rep to go for thrallmar and the lower city before i have those heroics as well.

Availability: I am usually on everyday, i have a flexible schedule that allows me to adjust to any guilds raid schedule i play for about 5-6 hours a day from 3-to midnight or 1am.

About you: My character goals are to get the best gear possible i eventually want my full tier 6 set, and want to at least be revered with all major factions in outland. This is my first character that i made when i started playing so i want to finish what i started. I will help the guild progress as far as i feel it can which hopefully is all the way to the top of the server.

Post subject: Re: Allenon lvl 70 warlock
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:08 pm 
Optimus Prime

Class: Druid
Profession: Herbalism
Profession: Skinning
You seem to have joined Lords of War.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:01 pm 
Initiate

i have not joined lords of war, it is a trial, and so far they want me, but they are not moving in the same direction as me raid wise. that is why i have showed interest in your guild

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:21 pm 
Megatron

Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
Spoke in game. Not a fit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 Posts ]