It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Euthanesia's Application
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:57 pm 
Initiate

Class: Rogue
Name: Euthanesia
Past Guilds: Fruit Vendor, Rutilus Luna, Asylum of the Horde, Arkham (hehe); All the guilds, with the exception of Luna have fallen apart, as far as Luna goes, they have a group of nice people but they can't do any content and it's frustrating.

Talent spec: 41/20 Mutilate; I like this spec because I do PvP and I can put out pretty good damage with it (2nd to Malakula in FV.) If I were to go combat daggers I'd have to scrounge up a lot more +hit rating. Plus Gladiator armor is pretty easy to get and it gives a ton of +crit (perfect for mut.)

Current keys: Keyed for all Heroics and Kara

Availability: 7PM-1AM Server time on weekdays, all day Sat and Sun. I'm just starting a new job in Denver so I'm putting a lot of effort into that and I'll be traveling quite a bit during the month of October. Right now I'm not logging on a lot because I have nothing to do other than Arena.

About you: I just moved to Denver, CO to start a new job with an environmental organization. I would like to get into a good raiding guild that recognizes talent/commitment, rewards it with spots in 25 mans and is serious about seeing new content. That said, WoW is a game and people need to be understanding and helpful. I also need some more BoJ (badge of justice) gear so I'm always up for running heroics.

PS. I know Zyrk, Malakula, and Rydak if you want to ask them anything about me.

Post subject: Re: Euthanesia's Application
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:05 pm 
Initiate

Profession: Jewelcrafting
Profession: Enchanting
You know me too Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:54 am 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
Hello,

Sorry it took some time to respond to your app. Anyway, your friends gave you good props which is always nice. You seem to be mostly interested in raiding, so I'll touch on that. Currently, within the 25-man scene itself (TNR), we have four consistent rogues, one is on hiatus for a bit, but that still leaves us with three. Within our guild itself, we have three or so active rogues, who will be having their own battles trying to bust into the 25-man scene itself (TNR) (It doesn't surprise me that two of them are hard-leveling alternative classes). So as you can tell, there's a lot of cooks in the kitchen already.

The summary is that I can't really fit you in anywhere when it comes to 25-man raiding. I'm not even sure what I could do with 10-mans, since we're already rotating two (soon to be three, with Minkus) rogues regularly.

If you're just looking for a social guild, or the occasional Kara raid, we could probably make something work. But I'm really unsure what I can do for you beyond that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:28 pm 
Initiate

Alright well basically where I'm at right now is I want to at least be slotted for Kara every week (in Zyrk's group if possible.) If that's not do-able I understand but, of course, I will be disappointed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:41 pm 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
Euthanesia wrote:

I want to at least be slotted for Kara every week

Sorry, not happening. Maybe once a month with the amount of rogues we have, and probably never for 25-mans.