It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Adramelk's App
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:57 pm 
Initiate

Class: Shaman
1) Adramelk
2) Shaman
3) Grinning Moon- This was my first guild. It was heavy to medium rp. Nothing really wrong with it, I joined it because my bro and a few friends suggested I join just so i can get a feel of how the game worked out. In the end I left to go find a guild who raid/pvp.
Dragonwolf- This was number 2...It looked good on paper is what i thought when I left. They made empty promises of gearing folks up to do these bigtime raids or...I saw zero of that. The pvp was there but to get a group to come along was a hassle. The gm would complain about not having the right classes or people specced/geared for the raids but he would never do anything, instead he would run off with his "chosen" few to go raid with another guild. Didn't bother me the first time but the third time I had to speak up so we talked about it he made some more empty promises and turned around and ran off again instead of staying to help fix HIS guild. His excuse was I'm doing this so when we are ready to go in as a guild we would know what to do...while that is a understandable reason, I would've rather we all go in as a guild and learn together rather than go in with a guild who has its classes specced a geared to their style of play.
4) Elemental- Crazy dps and the looks on a mage/warlock face when I out dps em Very Happy
5) Keyed for all heroics and Kara
6) Whenever from Noon gametime til whenever. I usually work in the mornings so anything after 12 is great.
7) As for myself, I like to joke and laugh. I can be serious when the occasion calls for it. Also I have been known to get down and boogey when the mood is right. I think that I could bring alot to the table if you were to invite me to the guild...I know my class and spec as well as the other two trees and I can switch if need be without missing a beat. I really enjoy doing instances and going places all over the game. My main thing with raiding is that I love boss fights from Taragaman in RFC to Murmur of Shadow Labs ( I wont say how many times I went there just to see him Very Happy) even rare monsters I love em all. I love being pushed to the limits on a fight...my motto is "I failed if I die before I go O.O.M.) meaning I didn't use every trinket mana/heal pot or spell it my repertoire.Oh and shamans rool Paladin....dr...bah they just sux. ( No offense to those who love paladins or have chosen them as their path..I love em but shamans are were its be Mr. Green )

Last edited by Adramelk on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total

Post subject: Re: Adramelk's App
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:17 pm 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
Can you elaborate on the template questions a little more? Refer to some of the other applications in this forum that we let in if you need a better template. We really can't draw any conclusions from the above, to be honest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:05 pm 
Optimus Prime

Class: Druid
Profession: Herbalism
Profession: Skinning
What else we're looking for is maybe a deeper explanations of why you left your old guild, and why you want to join dominicide specifically.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:55 am 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
I won't lie, since you make a big deal out of empty promises. I really don't want to bring in some at your gear progression into Kara-runs, cause you need a lot of work. A LOT of work. Like, EVERYTHING from Kara, and then some. Longer stuff than I care to gear for, longer than we ever probably will bother gearing for. If you want to put up with being on standby for quite a number of weeks in a row while I focus on people who are trying to progress onto 25-mans, then let me know, and perhaps I can work something out with the raids. Raiding appears to be your primary interest in your app, so weigh the pros/cons carefully.