It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Morgosh Application
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:29 pm 
Initiate

Class: Shaman
Name: Morgosh
Class: Shaman
Past Guilds: The Red Hand- i am currently guild leader but im passing it to my alt, a 70 prot pally- my guild is just a group of my RL friends and we are not raid ready at all.

Talent spec: Enhancement- I am specced more for pvp now, with the faster shock spells and 100% bonus damage on all spell crits, but i will likely respec to almost full enh for raids for the 10% Attack Power from unleashed rage. I like the burst damage with a 2H weapon in pvp, and dual wielding for consistant, hard hitting melee damage in instances.

Current keys: Heroic Auchindouin, Hellfire,- just need to do arc and im good to go for kara

Availability: noon to 5am most days- sometimes i go up north to my parents farm and am unavailable for a couple of days.

About you: My Enhance shammy was my first character, and its very fun for pvp and in the arena. Since i hit 70 and starting getting my pvp purples on him, ive been working on my alt, a 70 prot pally and its kinda sad but his rep is better with like everyone and is revered with everyone you can be w/o a flyer. I am interested in joining this guild because I have watched awahar in many differant raids and it seems to be a very organised and efficient guild. Mostly, i just want the experiance raiding, ive got quite a bit of gladiator peices and purp weapons, so as far as drops go theres not a whole lot I need other then like a ring/ cloak neck and trinket.

Post subject: Re: Morgosh Application
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:34 pm 
Optimus Prime

Class: Druid
Profession: Herbalism
Profession: Skinning
Howdy and hey thar. We'd be glad to have Awahar's friends join up =)