Dominicide

Twisting Nether - Horde
It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 3 Posts ] 
 Post subject: Malakula application
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:15 pm 
Initiate

Class: Mage
Name:Malakula
Class: 70 mage
Past Guilds: Fruit Vendor, and preBC NME; loved both guilds, and they both upped and died on me. Le sigh. See Zyrk's and Rydak's posts with regard to Fruit Vendor.

Talent spec: I respec a lot, and am willing to respec however you need me. For Kara I generally go 10/48/3, for pvp 0/0/61 (though I've recently decided that Molten Armor really is better than Ice Armor and I should spring the points for impact...), for goofing around in instances I like deep arcane. I do have full spellfire, which is why I generally go fire for raiding.

Current keys: I'm keyed for all heroics and Karazhan.

Availability:I can play any evening of the week right now; however, I am writing my senior thesis at the moment and I can only raid, at most, 2-3 nights a week. But my schedule is very loose, I can work when I please and play when I please.

About you: Well, irl I'm a physics major on the west coast of the US. In game, I'd really love to see some 25-man content (or at the very least see Zul'Aman when it comes out), but what I really want is just a fun, competent guild.

Post subject: Re: Malakula application
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:10 pm 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
Competent guild full of friendly people. Check.

10-man stuff like Karazhan and eventually Zula'man (we do these in-guild anyway and still plan to do them in guild). Check.

25-man stuff, oof, yeah, it'll be tough. TNR has more mages than I know what to do with, but I'm sure we could work stuff out as far as you just wanting to see content, especially if you're no slouch (which you don't appear to be ^_^). Going off your gear, you seem fine, but I'd be interested to see your full raid gear; are you neglecting +hit as far as fire goes?.

Beyond that, just need to be patient on the 25-man front. =)

Post subject: Re: Malakula application
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:27 pm 
Initiate

Class: Mage
No, I'm hit capped no matter which spec I go when I go raiding. It basically comes into subbing the Scryer's bloodgem in, and also my spellfire set has more hit gems than most mages put in there. With frost I also add in the badge offhand and the Handwraps of Flowing Thought. Arcane has the nice 10% hit talent, so there I can leave in the crit-procced trinkets. I'll log off in my usual 10/48/3 configuration tonight for you.

The hit thing actually presents a minor problem for pvp, as even in my lowest hit configuration, which is what you see right now, I'm way way over the hit I want to have for pvp, and some of that is in my gems. Mildly annoying but I live with it.

And yeah, I won't feel bad if you don't instantly have spots for me- I'm fairly laid back, and like I said I'm busy with school. I would like to mention that as of next week I'll be able to break 10k HP without resorting to stam greens though, just in case you're looking for such a mage for Gruul's.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 3 Posts ]