Dominicide

Twisting Nether - Horde
It is currently Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 5 Posts ] 
 Post subject: Gondolin's App for Guildship
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:26 am 
Initiate

Class: Warrior
Profession: Blacksmithing
Profession: Mining
Name: Gondolin
Past Guilds: Bloodpact-Was Warrior class leader/Raid leader for 2.5 yrs- Had to leave due to not enough for progressing in 25man due to the fact that Hellscream and Fates gutted many of our geared players.

Talent spec: Love to tank, this is my only main in this game. Love fury spec as well but want my Warrior to have tank gear more. I take pride in what my warrior has accomplished; I don’t have a desire for PVP, just PVE.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Gondolin

Current keys: Have all keys- Cleared Kara both as main tank and offtank (fury/prot)-Downed King Mulgar, and attempted Gruul 7-8 times, best try was 35% =(

Availability: Most week day nights at 7server till 1:30server- Weekends can be arranged just need to know ahead of time.

About you: Gondolin has been on this server for 3yrs now, I joined BP at level 60 and have loved this game greatly. I main-tanked for MC and Beginnings of BWL (wipe fest lol), cleared ZG and Aq20. I’m interested in seeing more of the content this game has to offer, since BP is no longer able to do 25man raids. Don’t get me wrong I love my past guild, they are my family, but I wish to raid more, and make new friends as well. Currently I am a college student entering my Senior year. I am not a liar, or a thief. I help whenever I can. Thanks for considering my app. Laughing

Post subject: Re: Gondolin's App for Guildship
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:43 am 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
If you are interested in primarily 25-man content (TNR), you should talk to me sometime in game. If you're interested in specifically the guild, then Slonato should take care of you from here. Respond with your primary interest here; I just didn't want to assume off your app completely, since it's sort of a little of both.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:27 pm 
Initiate

Primarily 25mans and making new friends in other guilds. As for heroics and Kara i'm pretty much done with that. I'll send u a tell in-game then, thanks.

Gondo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:17 pm 
Initiate

Hey just was wondering about the status of my app thanks. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:57 pm 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Tailoring
Will send an invite next time you're around.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 5 Posts ]