Dominicide

Twisting Nether - Horde
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 Posts ] 
 Post subject: ijin lvl 1 priest
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:18 pm 
Initiate

Class: Priest
Profession: Tailoring
Profession: Engineering
Name: ijin

Class: lvl 70ish Priest

Past Guilds: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/28181139
Original member/officer of Fight Club & the Elyn fan club. Then officer/class-lead/master-looter of Honorless. Honorless left for another server, I decided to stay on TN since my brother plays a shaman on TN (who is an officer in Lords of War).

Talents: I can lick my elbow IRL. I can heal in a lvl 70ish 5 man instances easily while playing Solitaire and carying on 3 different conversations. My character's talent points kinda change weekly. Currently lolsmite for something different. I bounce around a lot with talent specs for fun.

Current keys: I have my Gnomer key (no lie).

Availability: These days, not as much as I'd like to. Since getting married and having a kid I've definitely become a hard-core-ish but extremely casual raider/pvp'er (if that makes any sense).

About you: Back in the day, I've led raids/wipe-fests into the heart of MC/BWL/AQ20-40/ZG, blah blah balh, imo, lol. Got some nice Tier 1&2 just in time for the expansion. =/

My highest achievement in WoW so far is that I've beaten Silmeria in a few duals while we were lvl 60. /poke And my second favorite event in my personal WoW history was wearing my fully enchanted RP twilight cultist outfit on an entire AQ20 run with the Twisting Nether Raiders (who I've been a part of since they started raiding ZG), and might I add that I was the #1 healer in that particular AQ raid while being specd for shadow, which wasn't hard because Rapsag was the other healer. <3 U =P

My current gear isn't all that hot, but I don't play for gear (but it is nice when it comes my way). I play WoW to have fun. PVP/Raiding/RP'n/etc is fun, imo. I'm up for anything usually as long as it doesn't include being naked IRL (that is between me, my wife, our neighbors, and our lawer). I'm just not online as much as I'd like to be for RL reasons (namely my daughter and wife who are > then any video game).

After doing some extensive PHD level research (basically talking with Sil for about a min) I decided that Dominicide is the place I'd like to be, if you'll take me. Looking forward to joining the ranks. Smile

lvl 70 Priest LFG

Post subject: Re: ijin lvl 1 priest
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:21 pm 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
After careful consideration by the officer core online at the moment ... you pass! =)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:23 pm 
Blood Council

Profession: Enchanting
You forgot to mention the time that I dueled you and you completely owned me with a Shadow Reflector.

;_;

Welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:56 pm 
Megatron

Class: Warlock
Profession: Alchemy
I lost once to that thing...

"Wtf, people make that thing?" I thought to myself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:06 pm 
Optimus Prime

Class: Druid
Profession: Herbalism
Profession: Skinning
=O

Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:27 am 
Initiate

Profession: Engineering
My favorite duels were with Fire Mages. At one point Pre-BC I had ~245 Fire Resist gear and a fire reflector. Good times. =)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 Posts ]