Dominicide

Twisting Nether - Horde
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tenoshi's guide to healing priest (imo)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:32 am 
Initiate

Class: Priest
Profession: Engineering
Profession: Tailoring
Prayer of Mending (PoM):
-Is your friend! use it on the tank before a pull so if the tanker get damaged then he'll, not you, gain extra aggro from the Prayer of Mending.
-If you have PoM on you, run within about 15 yards of the tank and SW:D something that you know you won't get aggro off so you can deal damage + get healed from PoM and the PoM will jump too the closest person (hopefully tank)

Heal
-Heal is the best mana efficent, imo, spell for priest even if you don't down rank em.

Inner Focus
I've seen priest use Inner Focus and many other combination but i find inner focus best with Greater Healing
-Inner Focus gives priset 25% more crit ability and it makes all your spell cost 0 mana, so that mean it is highly suggested to use Greater Healing so
1. you will have 25% more chance + your regular chance on crit with your holy spell to heal 2x your greater healing (by crit of course) which mine is 8000 which can top off a tank. Of course the downside is that it's a 2.47s cast for me (pants...)
2. Bubble doesn't benefit from crit nor does it cost as much as your greater healing.
3. Once greater healing top someone off you can go back to heal so you can gain mana plus your Fsr (five second rule) doesnt restart so you will fully benefit from your spirit.
4. Does not start it's CD untill you actually use it >.>
5. Try to use it as much as possiable since it is only 2 minute, so that mean, during a boss fight, pop your Inner Focus when you are about 80% mana so you should gain back to about 83%(varies by scale, how much mana and spirit you got) mana by the time you are ready to cast your next spell, and if your lucky enough your tank can avoid enough damage for you to fully gain your mana back..
(YES Elseng, my mana is usually full because i did that...)
6. You can also use Inner Focus + Prayer of healing to heal more then 2 people damage, and still have mana to re-heal the tank without wasting mana

Lightwell
YES i use lightwell get used to it.
1. Lightwell benefit DPS who are not receiving damage. It can heals up as much as your greater healing.
2. It only cost 445 mana compared to greater healing which is 855ish mana? and it can heal up to 5 people (if they don't get damage.)
3. PLEASE have people not abuse it...

well this is what i normally do....

Teh troll priest who you all love and know Very Happy
(also teh troll priest who goes off and eat when you pull)

Post subject: Re: Tenoshi's guide to healing priest (imo)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:11 pm 
Executioner

Class: Shaman
Profession: Alchemy
Profession: Engineering
1. Lightwell benefit DPS who are not receiving damage.

Think about that statement.